The Lycée Français René Descartes in Phnom Penh is one of the 566 accredited French international schools by the French Ministry of Education belonging to the network of the Agency for French Education Abroad. As such, it provides primary and secondary education in full compliance with French curriculum.
We are seeking a Communications Assistant / Content Creator to strengthen our communication department.
In this role, you will be involved in creating visual content and other communication activities for our school, under the supervision of the Communication Manager.
- Be a driving force behind and participate in the creation of visual content for the school’s social networks, website and other communication media.
- Contribute to the design of creative and eye-catching visuals (photographs, videos, infographics) in line with the LFRD graphic charter for all our events and projects.
- Monitor the production of information media (direct and outsourced) for the Lycée Français René Descartes and its departments, as well as the logistics and distribution of the media produced (exhibition, distribution, etc.).
- Produce videos and photographs (shooting, editing, editing) of sporting and cultural events and classroom activities for use in communication media.
- Contribute to the creation of the Yearbook, the diary, educational visuals at the request of teams and administrative visual supports.
- Excellent skills in graphic design, photography and video.
- Knowledge of creative softwares such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written Khmer is essential.
- Fluency in English essential, French a plus.
We offer an exciting opportunity for a Communications Assistant who wants to develop his/her skills and be part of a dynamic and growing school. If you’re creative, motivated and passionate about creating visual content, we’d love to hear from you.
Type of contract: full-time local contract, occasional evening and weekend assignments as required by the service.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV, portfolio and a copy of any documents demonstrating your experience to email@example.com.
We look forward to discovering your creativity and talent!
Salary commensurate with skills and/or experience.