PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER
STARTING SEPTEMBER 1, 2023
Call for applications
The Lycée Français René Descartes is hiring a teacher to join its team of 7 full-time primary school English teachers.
Eligible candidates are those with French national education qualifications who are on leave of absence and non-tenured candidates with previous experience.
The candidate should :
- if possible, have previous experience abroad or in France in a similar position
- be a team player,
- be available for pedagogical projects,
- be available for in-service training during the school year.
Teachers recruited on local contracts benefit from attractive remuneration and conditions:
- Basic salary according to experience and qualifications on the basis of the school’s salary scale,
- Paid school holidays,
- Health and repatriation cover for the employee and his/her dependants,
- Coverage of your children’s tuition fees (100%) and school fees (75%) attending the school,
- Residence visa.
Starting date: 1 September 2023.
Please join the following documents to your application file :
- Motivation letter
- Copy of diplomas
- Copy of theatre certification (when relevant)
- Copy of inspection reports, PPCR report (for tenured teachers)
- Letter of recommendation and work certificates.
- If applicable, iProf summary (grade, body, mark and step) or last change of step order.
- Copy of any document that may support your application: certifications, TOEFL, etc.
Additional documents may be requested if your application is shortlisted for an interview and if you are recruited.
The application file should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com