Secondary student services, led by Mme Natacha WALCZYK, the Chief Education Adviser, are responsible for:
1. Enforcing school regulations and ensuring the students’ safety
2. Verifying student numbers and attendance
3. Communicating with families
4. Ensuring the follow-up of students in conjunction with the teachers
Acting as an interface between the varios members of the teaching community, the Chief Education Adviser is essential to the running of the Middle and High School. The Adviser is responsible for:
1. Leading and coordinating the student support staff (Education Assistants)
2. Managing the time slots when students are not in class (recess, free periods, lunch break, etc.)
3. Communicating with teaching staff, students, families, the health department, external partners and other employees.
4. Educational follow-up of each student and the student body as a whole.