As you know, the LFRD will soon be welcoming students back in a hybrid format.
This reopening is conditioned by an extremely strict health protocol, which you will find attached. We invite you to read it.
I would like to emphasize the following points:
– Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times within the school (kindergarten students are exempt unless requested by the family).
– Gathering in the school area ( entrance and exit times) is to be avoided at all times.
– Parents must check their child’s temperature before leaving for school. Temperature greater than or equal to 37.5° –> the child stays at home
– Only students in perfect health are admitted to school.
– In case of an infectious symptom with or without fever (sore throat, runny nose, cough, digestive symptoms, etc.), the student must stay home and consult a doctor if necessary. Return to school is permitted after 24 hours of no symptoms and without taking any medication, or as advised by the doctor.
We know we can trust your attention for the safety of all of us.